Retail ready packaging
Available in all sizes and shapes
Retail Ready Packaging: A simple and easy way to get products from case to shelf
Retail Ready Packaging (RRP) is a type of corrugated cardboard packaging that is specifically designed for the retail sector. Hence, It is designed to be simple and easy. And distributed from case to shelf, minimizing labor costs and saving time.
Uses of RRP:
- Product distribution: It can be used to distribute products from the warehouse to the retail store. Therefore, can be done by shipping products in cases that are already packaged in RRP.
- Shelf stocking: Used to stock shelves in retail stores. Hence, This can be done by simply opening the case and placing the product on the shelf.
- Product display: RRP can be used to display products in retail stores. Also, can be done by stacking cases of products on top of each other or by using RRP to create special displays.
Benefits of using RRP:
- Reduced labor costs: can help to reduce labor costs by making it easier to distribute and stock products.
- Increased efficiency: increase efficiency by making it faster to distribute and stock products.
- Improved product presentation: improve product presentation by making it easier to display products in a visually appealing way.
- Reduced waste: reduce waste by making it easier to recycle packaging materials.
RRP by BoxesIndia specifications:
BoxesIndia offers a wide range of RRP solutions in a variety of sizes and styles. Furthermore, Our packaging is made from high-quality materials and is designed to be simple, easy to use, and efficient.
- Easy to identify: Our RRP is clearly printed with the product or brand name, hence, making it easy for store personnel to identify and find the product.
- Easy to open: Designed to be easy to open without compromising the strength of the product.
- Easy to merchandise: For fast and simple replenishment, hence, making the best use of shelf space.
- Easy to shop: Easy for customers to identify and pick the product.
- Easy to dispose: uses minimal material and is suitable for recycling.
Example of how to use RRP:
A grocery store could use RRP to distribute cereal boxes from the warehouse to the store shelves. Therefore, the store could ship the cereal boxes in cases that are already packaged in RRP. Furthermore, store could then simply open the cases and place the cereal boxes on the shelves.
RRP is a versatile and efficient way to get products from case to shelf. BoxesIndia offers a wide range of RRP solutions in a variety of sizes and styles, so you can find the perfect solution for your needs.